Designing products and making them available on the website isn’t a method of gaining good customer experience and attracting more buyers.
Having an effective E-commerce website requires a well-planned B2B E-commerce strategy.
The landscape of B2B markets is changing every day and so bridging the gap between the marketplace is what makes an E-commerce site stand out.
Therefore, as a good E-commerce company, finding out the ideal purchasing experience customers are looking for is very important. It has to be linked to ongoing improvements in your E-commerce site to lead it with more sales.
10 ways in which you can make your B2B E-commerce website stand out
Inducing key improvements in your E-commerce website is the key to stay in the competition.
Build a Mobile Responsive Website
A recent survey by Google predicted a number of aspects of the B2B industry. More than 53.67% of the B2B E-commerce market is mobile responsive.
Amongst them, 90% of customers who have an impressive mobile experience with an E-commerce site are likely to purchase from the same vendor. This means a poor mobile responsive site will make you lose the sales and lead in the market.
Providing an optimized mobile experience is very critical for a B2B business. It also improves a website’s ranking on Google’s search engine as its algorithm uses mobile friendliness also as a ranking method.
Improving page loading time, legible text and images, small screen friendly content and delivery mobile-specific features are some ways to make an E-commerce site more mobile friendly.
An E-commerce Site Video
A video content is a great form of marketing for any B2B vendor. It aids in increasing conversions and sales, trustworthy customers, improved search engine ranking, more users and engaging visitors.
If you are targeting an Indian market, videos are a great way to sell your product. 68% of users in India prefer vendors who consider video format as a means of B2B E-commerce marketing.
The Importance Of Product Ratings And Reviews:
Adding product reviews and recommendations is a great B2B E-commerce marketing and branding strategies. It eases a site’s conversion ratio by 270% increasing your customer pool by 73%.
Customer ratings and reviews build trust and rapport for an E-commerce site. This social proof is trusted as personal recommendations and so it boosts the conversion ratio of a site.
Having a Mobile App
It is one of the best E-commerce development strategies where customers track and purchase products from a mobile app. It reduces friction and improves conversion ratios by streamlining of the purchasing experience.
For vendors who want to make a name in the B2B E-commerce world, the mobile app is the best way to do so. While designing a mobile app, lever the push notifications by including a CRM component and release products with the fast and amazing user experience.
Customer Friendly E-commerce Functions
Engaging customer experience is a key B2B online strategy. There are certain website features that improve the customer experience and even multiply the sales and revenue generated by a B2B vendor.
One such feature is saving items in your cart so that a user can switch over and pick up from where they left. Adding multiple products in the cart at the same time streamline the purchasing process increasing the average order value.
An effective E-commerce vendor should focus on increasing the customer lifetime value aiding in their purchasing experience.
Indulge in Niche Products Rather than Mass Marketing
Products labeled as exclusive and private are more likely to garner the attention of the customers. If an E-commerce vendor wants to stay in the market, either sell niche products or mass products at a competitive price.
Keep On Updating Your Website
Improvisations are also one of the key aspects of any E-commerce development company. Updating your product lists, adding new items every now and checking what part of your site does a customer enjoy the most are some ways of retaining your loyal customer base.
Therefore, check for the ongoing trends in the market and make your website available to them.
Reward Your Loyal Customers
There are a number of online market spaces available for customers to choose from. While you are focusing on turning visitors into customers, do not ignore the existing customer base you have.
Rewarding of a site’s loyal base enhances their trust and makes them skip the idea of searching for any other online store. Customers feel important and required when a site rewards them.
Coupons, extra discounts, and great services are some ways to keep an E-commerce site’s customers with them only. Because around 18% of an E-commerce website’s profit is by the loyal customer base.
Competitive Pricing is Important
What type of purchasing experience is a user looking for that your competitors aren’t able to provide? Search the answer to this question.
Competitive pricing and first purchase discounts are some ways a website can earn initial attention it needs to get their business on track. So, if your competitors are providing the same product at a better price, you are losing a big chunk of customer pool.
Research thoroughly before you tags a product with a price.
Cordial Supplier Relationship
If you are into B2B marketing afterword, maintaining and control supplier relationship is very important.
Keeping a track of the inventory and setting a team for communicating with several different suppliers is what will make your E-commerce market step ahead in the competition. The best way to manage it is by connecting electronically with your suppliers.
Fulfilling Orders With Cloud-Based E-commerce Platform
Also, having is a speedy delivery is very important for any B2B vendor. The easiest way to do is to process modern and cloud-based E-commerce platform for order processing and tracking inventory.
For this reason, E-commerce companies prefer using cloud online management systems to sync all the data across their channels as it is a fully automated system for handling warehouse shipping and delivery.
1.Audit your Current Digital Marketing
To improve your digital marketing strategy and tailor it to your specific business needs, you need to audit the channels and tactics you already use. This includes all aspects of your digital marketing campaign, such as:
Owned media are all digital assets your company possesses and controls, including your website, social networking profiles, blog, imagery, as well as certain off-site content like articles on Medium. This part of your strategy is based on your content.
Content marketing helps you rank high in the SEPRs, attract people to your site, engage them, and convert them into leads.
Sure, to get the most out of your content strategy, you need to know what content resonates with your target audience.
- Make a list of your content.
- Audit it.
- Identify the major gaps in your messaging or targeting.
- Use this data to build a more informed content creation plan. It should include the rules on title creation, formats, goals of content, target audiences, promotional channels, the budget you want to allocate to content marketing.
This includes guest blogging, building links on authoritative sites, your PR efforts, and customer reviews and user-generated content. To see what tactics work for you best, you can track them and even rank them using Google Analytic.
Paid media includes any aspect of your marketing strategy that requires you to pay to gain exposure, such as Google Ads, paid social ads, native advertising, etc.
So, if you’ve been already investing in paid media, you need to evaluate your assets to see whether they meet your business needs.
If most of your PPC budget goes to Google Ads, but you’re not seeing the desired results, maybe it’s time to rethink your targeting, keyword optimization, landing page design strategies or even focus on some other platform that would yield better results.
2.Combine your Tactics for Better Results
Now it’s time to bring these tactics altogether to build a solid marketing strategy that makes sense for your brand.
Your digital marketing strategy should be built in the long-run and consist of a series of actions you will achieve. For example, you could build a yearly digital marketing strategy. Use spreadsheets to create a step-by-step plan that will guide you towards achieving your business goals.
A path towards digital marketing success starts with a solid plan.
There is no one-size-fits-all marketing template you can apply to scale your business. The main goal of your digital marketing plan is to map out all tactics that will lead you to long-term success. And, as such, it needs to align with your business’ demands and communicate your unique brand identity.
3. Create a Buyer Persona
The foundation of any solid digital marketing strategy is to know who you’re addressing. And, to do so, you need to build solid buyer personas.
These are semi-fictional representations of your “perfect customer” and can be created by collecting customer feedback through interviews, surveys, and research. Most importantly, creating customer personas is not something that can be done randomly, as making assumptions may distract you from your priorities.
Whenever possible, you should try to get a rounded image of your persona by using real customer data, both qualitative and quantitative.
Large no.of internet users
Dubai is one of the fastest growing countries in the world, Recent survey says internet users in Dubai increasing day by day, Yes 90% of people using the internet. Dubai becomes a digital city, People doesn’t want to spend time on shopping, they want to see everything on their mobile first, So digital media promotions are the best and smart way to attract people.
Organic Result on SERP
In every business, The customer or user prefers to select the best ones only, Yes people prefer to click the top websites only on the SERP, So every company has to be SEO friendly website, If your website is not SEO friendly, Google will not show up your website on SERP, We must optimize our website
SEO is an optimizing technique, Google has some algorithm, Optimizing our website based on Google’s algorithm is called SEO, For optimizing we must write unique content on our website, not only unique keyword based content after writing unique content we need to start backlink building, Backlink building will help our website to push it on the top SERP, But it will take 3-4 months, Lots of efforts and smartness needed for SEO optimization
Google provides many promoting options, Building our brand on organic way is very important, But it will take at least a year and we can’t get more sales or leads, For that we have to promote our brand or service, Promotion on google or any social medium anybody can do, But only the digital marketer knows how to convert your ads to sales or leads or brand awareness or whatever our goals they achieve easily with ease on smarter way, Yes, these promotions are not easy for a normal employee, it needs lots of keyword research skills and digital medium skills .
Every company must track their website and promotions. Tracking is everything is the best way to improve our website’s performance, Google provides few tools for tracking, Google Analytics, Goolge Search control and ads we can track on google ads and on google analytics aswell.
1.SEO Friendly Content Writing
- Our website content has to be unique from another website
- Our website content has to optimize google’s algorithm
- Our website content has to be easier to read
- Our website has to be keyword optimizing website for SERP result
- Search engine result page is called SERP, SEO is very important for SERP result.
- Every search engine provides us result based on their website SEO
- Most of them prefer to open the topmost result websites only, SEO plays an important role in digital marketing
3.Creating Brand Awareness
- In digital marketing, we do have many options to create our brand awareness based on our budget. In competitive world marketing is like a race, So whoever is comes first on the race will be notified by everybody, So creating brand awareness to many people is so important to grow our business
- After creating the brand awareness audience engagement is also very important, Because audience engagement will be helpful for the sales conversion, Audience has to spend time on the content, If they like our content the conversion will happen automatically.
- In this competitive world first, we have to analyze our competitor’s strength and weakness
. Howcan we?
- First, we need to analyze their website’s technical things
- Secondly, We need to analyze their keywords, backlinks, and contents
- If we analyze these things we can easily beat them in all areas
6.Back Links Building
- For SERP result often google crawling has to happen on our website for that we need to build many backlinks on high domain authority
third partywebsites this will really help our website onmany ways
- Reviews play an important role for our website SERP result, Google needs some reference to push our website to top on the SERP for that google refer our website’s reviews, we need to make sure our reviews are good, In case our reviews are bad we must improve our customer’s satisfaction.
- Technical SEO is so important for Google crawling and customer’s user experience, Yes our website has to be technically sound than only crawling happen on often basis, URL 360 validation, Sitemap inclusion,404 error-free websites these are few important technical tasks as to be done on our website. For the user side, our website shouldn’t take more time for loading.
9.Social Media Management
- Nowadays, Everybody spends most of the time on social media. So we can easily reach the maximum number of people, Social media plays a major role in brand management, creating followers and promotions. So every firm must have social media pages to take their business to the next level.
- When creating a campaign on any medium segmentation is very important, It will help us to measure every different ad’s performance, So this will help us to alter our advertisement
onthe coming days.
- On digital marketing, You can reach an enormous number of people anywhere and anytime, So this DM provides an option to market our products or services everywhere.wen just need some marketing skills that’s it. Another big advantage of DM is we can measure everything exactly like our campaign’s, website’s performance, etc, More importantly, budget, Even small scale business firm can take their business to the next within a small budget.
- In this modern world, Nowadays everybody uses the internet, So This digital Marketing helps us to reach any number of people through the internet. Obviously, if we reach max no.of people we can market our product everywhere. Moreover, this digital marketing providing us different ways of marketing we can choose any way within our budget, Even small business firms can easily take their business to the next level with ease.
- Digital Marketing is a trendy marketing technique for selling our products or service through digital mediums like search engines, social networks, etc. Digital marketing helping us to take our business to the next level
.Digitalmarketing providing us many advantages like perfomanceanalyze for website and camapigns, so this will help us to measure every thingand bigadvantage is competitive analzse, we can refer our competitor’s strength to improve our business. I’m sure in fewyears digital marketers are going to play an important role in every indutryand everywhere.